The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
The mansion called the Szymanski’s palace is an impressive villa of the director of the Joint-Stock Zawiercie Society (TAZ). It was built in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century. The building was an integral part of the workers’ housing estate belonging to the Society. The villa was designed by architect Warsaw, Hugo Kuder. In the early 1990s the mansion was registered as monument. Stanislaw Szymanski, the general director of the TAZ, was also a social activist and philanthropist.
The train station in Zawiercie is the oldest building
connected with the collective transport in this city. It was
built on along the Warsaw–Vienna railway. The first,
wooden station building was erected here in 1872. The
brick building was put up in less than twenty years later,
in 1890, but it was much smaller than the present
building. The latter was built in the years 1910-1913, and
it was intended to celebrate the 300th anniversary of the
reign of the Romanov dynasty in Russia.
The workers’ housing estate of the Zawiercie Joint-Stock
Company is undoubtedly an interesting
housing complex in Zawiercie. It was built in the late
nineteenth and early twentieth centuries at, the cotton mill founded in 1833. In the second
half of the nineteenth century, it was bought by Adolf and
Bernard Ginsberg, Jews from Berlin. It was the first
planned and well organized multifamily housing
estate, which also had public buildings.
The Minor Basilica of St Peter and St Paul the Apostles in Zawiercie is a neo-Gothic, brick building, which was erected in 1896-1903. In 1904, a statue of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception was set up in front of the church. In 1992, the church was raised by Bishop Stanisłąw Nowak to the rank of a collegiate. Since 2009, the church has been a minor basilica. In 1990s, a statue of John Paul II was unveiled on the square in front of the basilica.
Available for guests: a café with a possibility of full board, sauna, solarium, gym, tennis courts, therapeutic massage, sport and recreation, sport stadium, football, volleyball and handball, swimming pool, next to the house there is a park