The spa is open periodically from IV to X. Near the farm trail walking the red, green, black, yellow and blue, and the bike path. Furthermore, the conditions are advisable nearby rock climbing Podlesickich Kroczyckich and 0.5 km from the farm. All other forms of active leisure activities are available at nearby resorts in the Ostańcu "and" Morsko.
street Podlesice 61
Tourist region: Kraków-Częstochowa Jura
Location: in the country
: 0 34 315 50 10
: 0 698 838 116
: we speak German, we speak Russian
: whole year
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.
The ruins of the knight castle "Bąkowiec" from the
fourteenth and fifteenth centuries are located within the
area of the holiday resort "Morsko", near the village of the
same name. Next to the castle there are the two most
important hiking trails of the Polish Jura – the red Trail of
the Eagles' Nests and the blue Trail of the Jurassic
Strongholds. A trip to the ruins of the castle can be
combined with a visit to the nearby Rzędkowice and the
The beginnings of the parish in Kroczyce date back (according to written documents) to the twelfth century. Before the erection of the present brick church, there were two successive wooden churches here (though their history is not well known). One was destroyed by a fire. The other wooden building was founded by Piotr Firlej in 1427 as a votive foundation for the safe return after the Battle of Grunewald in 1410. The present church comes from the nineteenth century.
The church of the Holy Trinity and and St Florian in Zawiercie Skarżyce is one of the parish churches in Zawiercie. It is a distinctive consrtuction with three chapes in the form of a rotunda, which symbolize the Holy Trinity. In 1999, the church was raised by archbishop Stanisław Nowak, metropolitan bishop of Częstochowa, to the rank of the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Skarżyce.
In 1914, at the beginning of the bloody First World War, the area of the Polish Jura became the scene of a particularly fierce fighting of the allied German and Austro-Hungarian army against the Russians. Only in November 1914, around 70,000 German and Austrian soldiers were killed. The dead were buried in special military cemeteries, one of which we can see in Włodowice near Zawiercie.
Włodowice is both a village and the seat of the
commune in the district of Zawiercie. There is a ruined
chateau from the second half of the seventeenth century
built by Stanisław Warszycki, Castellan of Kraków, and a
very colorful character, famous for its numerous
scandals. The mansion hosted, inter alia, Jan III Sobieski.
It was repeatedly rebuilt in the following centuries.
Unfortunately, the twentieth-century fires and neglect
during the communist regime contributed significantly
to its ruin.
Michałowa Karczma położona jest w malownicznej wsi Podlesice, na szlaku orlich gniazd otoczona skałami wapiennymi. Okolica słynie z możliwości uprawiania wspinaczki oraz innych form aktywności. Nasza karczma idealnie wpasowała się w klimat otoczenia bowiem została zbudowana ze skał wapiennych. Dookoła rozpościerają się niezwykłe widoki znajdujących się w pobliżu wzgórz. To właśnie tutaj od ponad 10 lat gościmy wszystkich spragnionych smakowitych potraw i wyśmienitej kuchni.