DETAILS OF THE TOURIST ATTRACTION
Category: Actively

Lot Motolotnią Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska


Zapraszamy na przelot motolotnią nad Jurą Krakowsko-Częstochowską, piękne widoki z lotu ptaka, w sercu Jury, niedaleko Zawiercia, Ogrodzieńca, Pilicy. Zapraszamy serdecznie.

Location
Dzwono-Sierbowice 35 35
Dzwono-Sierbowice
Pilica
Kraków-Częstochowa Jura
in the country
Contact data
: 502-439-059
: aviatorarsen50@gmail.com
General information
: adventure & extreme, aviation
Availability
: whole year
Organizer
: Motolotnia Aviator
Polska
Silesian
Dzwono-Sierbowice 35
: 35
: 502-439-059
: aviatorarsen50@gmail.com

Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.

Przejdź do strony logowania.

Attractions
Routes
Galleries
Silesian Flavours Culinary Trail
Kroczyce
The restaurant is located in a picturesque area of Krakow-Czestochowa Upland and offers traditional Polish, Jurassic an... More>>
Dąbrowa Górnicza
Restauracja Zagłębie Smaku znajduje się na pierwszym piętrze hotelu Holiday Inn w Dąbrowie Górniczej.
Nearby
Biskupice
One of the monuments of Pilica is a church and a monastery of the Observant Franciscan Friars in Pilica Biskupice. The monastery was founded by the widow of Prince Konstanty Sobieski - Maria Sobieska nee Wessel, owner of Pilica, at the end of the first half of the eighteenth century. She also donated a sixteenthcentury copy of the icon of Our Lady of the Snows to the Order. The image, which can be found in the monastery church, much venerated.
Giebło
The parish church of Saint James the Apostle in Giebło is one of the oldest churches in this part of Poland. It is dated from the twelfth century. The Romanesque church is an example of the characteristic monuments erected in the early centuries of the Polish statehood. The church survived unchanged until the early twentieth century, when it was rebuilt, but the body, in large part, has retained its original look.
Biskupice
In the present Silesian voivodeship we can see a few interesting cemeteries from the times of WW1, which took a bloody toll in this region as well. One of the largest graveyards is situated in Biskupice, a western part of the town of Pilica, in the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland. Nearly 1000 soldiers of the Austro-Hungarian and Russian armies may be buried here. They perished in the battle between Częstochowa and Kraków at the end of 1914.
Giebło
Giebło is located in the commune of Ogrodzieniec, on the road from Żerkowice to Pilica. It is an old town, mentioned for the first time in the written sources at the beginning of the fourteenth century. There are a manor house in the historic park and a Romanesque, twelfth-thirteenth century parish church of Saint James, surrounded by a wall. Archaeologists have discovered remains of a castle in the village. There are numerous roadside chapels and crosses, and an interesting bakery named „Podpłomyk”, cultivating medieval traditions.
Pilica
The church of John the Baptist of Pilica combines many styles. It results from different architectural concepts. The original sanctuary was built in the Gothic style at the turn of the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. It was founded by the Pilecki family. About a century later, the church was rebuilt by the Padniewskis, local landowners. At that time, a lot baroque elements were introduced into the church building.
See more