Lista obiektów i miejsc w pobliżu
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    In Silesia, there are a few miniature parks, including the castles of the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland and the most famous buildings and monuments of the world. Among them, the Miniature Park of Sacral Monuments in Częstochowa is unique in terms of theme. Here, you can see 17 very faithful miniatures of the best-known Christian churches from around the world, including those from Spain, France, Italy, Turkey, Armenia, and the Holy Land. There is also a park of attractions for children.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    In the town of Raków, in the district of Częstochowa, there is an archaeological reserve of the lusatian culture, which is a branch of the Museum of Częstochowa. Visitors can see a graveyard of the lusatian culture displayed in the modern exhibition hall. The people of this culture lived in the surrounding areas in the first millennium B.C.E. There are archaeological artifacts - such as pottery, tools and ornaments of bronze and iron, etc in the display cases.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    A few months before the Second World War, the Częstochowa region became one of the places where fortifications were being constructed fairly quickly. In fact, their plans date back as early as 1934. They were developed by Major Jan Wańkowicz. The fortifications, erected by September 1939, played a certain role in the defensive war. There are 12 such objects, which have been preserved in good condition to this day.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    The church of Saint Joseph in Raków, a district of Częstochowa, was built in the years 1926-1928. It was designed by Stefan Szyller and Wiesław Stefan Kononowicz. In 2002, the church was raised to the dignity of the Shrine of St Joseph. Noteworthy is an eclectic body of the church, referring mainly to the Baroque. Inside we find the image of the seventeenthcentury St Joseph, and in the side altar the baroque painting of St. Barbara.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    The Jewish cemetery in Częstochowa is located in Dąbie, a district in the vicinity of the Steel Mill "Częstochowa". The cemetery covers an area of about 8.5 ha. There are 5000 surviving tombstones dating back to 5000 in the graveyard, which is one of the largest in the Polish lands. The first burial in the cemetery took place in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. The last official funeral was held in 1970. Among the typical graves there are, among others, conspicuous tombstones including that of Rabbi Nachum Asch or the ohel of Izaak Mayer Justman.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Siedlec
    Przeprośna Górka is a Jurassic hill on the Warta, rising to a height of almost 300 meters above sea level. For centuries, that is, from the beginning of the pilgrimage to Jasna Góra, for many pilgrims it has been the last stop before entering Częstochowa. Seeing the towers of the sanctuary in the distance, they conciliated with God here, and apologize for their sins. At the turn of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, a new pilgrimage destination emerged here - the Sanctuary Saint Padre Pio
  • Cultural Heritage
    Kamyk
    Kamyk is a village located both in the district of Kłobuck and also in the commune of Kłobuck, on the northern edge of the Silesian voivodeship. Kamyk’s history is closely associated with the history of nearby Kłobuck, and in the village itself there is a brick mansion, built in 1840 by the Kołaczkowski family which is a classic example of a Polish nobleman's mansion. The mansion with preserved, nineteenth-century farm buildings stands on the site of the former park.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Rudniki
    Rudniki, a village situated north of Częstochowa, is known mainly from an airfield, which is used by the Aero Club of Częstochowa and large industrial companies - cement and chemical plants. Interestingly, industrial traditions of Rudniki date back to the mid-nineteenth century, and their remnants are huge, brick lime kilns. An unusual phenomenon of Rudniki is the Emerald Cave, which was recently discovered in the local quarry.