Lista obiektów i miejsc w pobliżu
  • Cultural Heritage
    Żarki-Letnisko
    Kościół Parafialny pw. Matki Bożej Nieustającej Pomocy pochodzi z 1936 roku. Zaprojektowany został w oryginalnym stylu, nazwanym przez mieszkańców alpejskim. Kościół został poświęcony 7 lipca1936 roku przez dziekana żareckiego ks. Augustyna Kańtocha. Powstał on na polecenie hrabiny Stefanii Raczyńskiej, założycielki miasta – ogrodu Żarki.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Żarki-Letnisko
    Park usytuowany jest w centrum Żarek Letniska. Powstał z inicjatywy hrabiny Stefanii Raczyńskiej w pobliżu osiedla letniskowo – wypoczynkowego. Dzisiejszy park stanowi dawne centrum miejscowości, które powstało na przełomie lat 20. i 30. obok przystanku kolejowego na trasie Kolei Żelaznej Warszawsko – Wiedeńskiej. W pobliżu znajdowała się kawiarnia.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Żarki-Letnisko
    Żarki Letnisko is a small settlement hidden in the pine forest near the industrial town of Myszków. The settlement was founded in the early decades of the last century thanks to the efforts of Stefania and Karol Raczyński, who were the owners of the lands of Złoty Potok. They decided to create a holiday resort for residents of Zagłębie nearby towns. Today, we can see historic, wooden villas and an interesting little church founded by Counts Raczyński.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Włodowice
    In 1914, at the beginning of the bloody First World War, the area of the Polish Jura became the scene of a particularly fierce fighting of the allied German and Austro-Hungarian army against the Russians. Only in November 1914, around 70,000 German and Austrian soldiers were killed. The dead were buried in special military cemeteries, one of which we can see in Włodowice near Zawiercie.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Włodowice
    Włodowice, leżące na Wyżynie Krakowsko-Częstochowskiej, w powiecie zawierciańskim, to stara miejscowość - wzmiankowana już w 1220 r. Przez niemal pięć wieków posiadała prawa miejskie, które otrzymała w 1386 r., zaś utraciła w wyniku rosyjskich represji po powstaniu styczniowym. Obok zrujnowanego, XVII-wiecznego pałacu, w miejscowości wart obejrzenia jest kościół św. Bartłomieja, który wzniesiony został na początku XVIII w.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Staromieście
    Staromieście is the oldest and original part Lelów, which is called a “wandering town”, which changed its location in the fourteenth century. The local church is not the first in its place, because the parish probably existed here as early as the eleventh century. The present shrine is a building erected in the fourteenth century. It underwent several renovations in the following centuries, which completely changed its appearance. Inside the church, there is, among others, a fifteenth-century Gothic stone sculpture of the Madonna and Child.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Myszków
    The mansion of August Schmelzer, also called the Industrialist’s Palace, is one of the most beautiful historic buildings in Myszków. The building was put up in the second half of the nineteenth century for August Schmelzer, a Saxon, owner of a spinning plant and dye-works, which in the course of time were turned into the Company of Cotton Manufactory "August Schmelzer." The mansion house is Eclectic with a wealth of architectural details.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Żarki-Letnisko
    Villa Witkiewiczowska with 30 years of the 20th century in Żarki Letnisko. Construction of villas in fashionable then Witkiewicz style began in the early thirties, when commissioned by Countess Stefania Raczyńska, surveyor Władysław Zygierewicz has developed a comprehensive zoning plan of the city-fortress Żarki, and its implementation was formerly delegate Raczyński Jan Brylski will attend, who came to Żarki 1 May 1932.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Włodowice
    Włodowice is both a village and the seat of the commune in the district of Zawiercie. There is a ruined chateau from the second half of the seventeenth century built by Stanisław Warszycki, Castellan of Kraków, and a very colorful character, famous for its numerous scandals. The mansion hosted, inter alia, Jan III Sobieski. It was repeatedly rebuilt in the following centuries. Unfortunately, the twentieth-century fires and neglect during the communist regime contributed significantly to its ruin.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Myszków
    The Chapel of the Nativity of the Lord Jesus in Mijaczów, a district of Myszków, was built in the eighteenth century. It was part of the manor buildings whose owners belonged to the nobility of the Duchy of Siewierz. The chapel was built of stone and covered with a gable roof. A Baroque barrel vault with lunettes has been preserved inside the chapel. Today, the chapel is a subsidiary to the parish church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Myszków Mijaczów.