List of facilities and places in the neighbourhood
  • Cultural Heritage
    Masłońskie
    In the 1970s-the 19th century Leon Hassfeld built this factory, after him, his son John took it. It was started in 1880 under the name of industrial plant "Natalin". The second part of the name of the railway station in the village of Masłońskie-Gothenburg, was given in gratitude the family Hassfeldów-founder of the factory, who developed a village, he morseled part of its plots for factory workers of cardboard.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Czarny Las
    The palace in Czarny Las (Black Forest), a village south of Częstochowa, owes its present look to the time, when Kazimierz Niegolewski was its owner. Roger Sławski, an architect from Poznań and the builder of the palace, gave an elegant shape to the building. The palace went in history, as a place of political meetings, in which Wojciech Korfanty himself participated in 1921.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Mzyki
    Mzyki is a small, picturesque village located in the commune of Koziegłowy, about 35 km from Częstochowa. There is a church built in the 90s of the twentieth century, of which patron saint is Saint Jean Marie Vianney, and to whom the sanctuary is dedicated. It is the branch church of the parish in Gniazdowo. Saint Jean Marie Vianney, the patron saint of the local church, is also the patron saint of parsons today. He lived in the French countryside during 1786-1859.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Koziegłowy
    The church of Saint Barbara in Koziegłowy is situated outside the historical center of the town, in the northern suburbs. This church was built in 1670. It was founded by Foundations Stanisław's Kawiecki's and his wife, Barbara of Przerębskich, as part of a hospital for the poor. The church have rather an unusual form of architecture, because in later times a hospital building was added to the original chapel. The church, both outside and inside, has retained its Baroque character.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Koziegłowy
    The history of Koziegłowy dates back to the fourteenth or fifteenth century, when one of the representatives of the Lis family received a foundation charter, allowing him to set up a town between the rivers of Sarni Stok and Boży Stok, which are right tributaries of the Warta. From those times, an urban layout including a market square and seven streets going out of it have been preserved. The partly Gothic parish church of Saint Mary Magdalene is worth seeing. It is located east of the market square. It stands next to the townhouse from the nineteenth century.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Koziegłowy
    The church of Saint Mary Magdalene and Corpus Christi in Koziegłowy was built in the fifteenth century. It is located on a promontory at the confluence of the rivers of Sarni Stok and Boży Stok. It was then when the brick presbytery was erected, which was decorated with unusual Gothic wall paintings depicting the scenes of Passion. In later times, a nave and a defensive tower were added. Inside you will find many interesting monuments, mostly in the Baroque style.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Olsztyn
    The cave is located in the north-western branch of Pustelnica mountain in the Sokole range and comprises a vast system together with the Wszystkich Świętych cave. It was first described as early as at the beginning of the nineteenth century by geologist Jerzy Bogumił Pusch.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    A few months before the Second World War, the Częstochowa region became one of the places where fortifications were being constructed fairly quickly. In fact, their plans date back as early as 1934. They were developed by Major Jan Wańkowicz. The fortifications, erected by September 1939, played a certain role in the defensive war. There are 12 such objects, which have been preserved in good condition to this day.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Żarki-Letnisko
    Villa Witkiewiczowska with 30 years of the 20th century in Żarki Letnisko. Construction of villas in fashionable then Witkiewicz style began in the early thirties, when commissioned by Countess Stefania Raczyńska, surveyor Władysław Zygierewicz has developed a comprehensive zoning plan of the city-fortress Żarki, and its implementation was formerly delegate Raczyński Jan Brylski will attend, who came to Żarki 1 May 1932.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Żarki-Letnisko
    Prywatne Słoneczne Obserwatorium Astronomiczne zbudowane przez Wacława Szymańskiego w latach 1964-1974 znajduje się na prywatnej posesji przy ulicy Kopernika (za szkołą). Budynek w postaci rotundy ma wysokość 6 m, skryty jest w otaczającym lesie i służy prowadzeniu obserwacji zachowań Słońca.