The church of Saint Joseph in Raków, a district of Częstochowa, was built in the years 1926-1928. It was designed by Stefan Szyller and Wiesław Stefan Kononowicz. In 2002, the church was raised to the dignity of the Shrine of St Joseph. Noteworthy is an eclectic body of the church, referring mainly to the Baroque. Inside we find the image of the seventeenthcentury St Joseph, and in the side altar the baroque painting of St. Barbara.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.