The beginnings of the parish in Kroczyce date back (according to written documents) to the twelfth century. Before the erection of the present brick church, there were two successive wooden churches here (though their history is not well known). One was destroyed by a fire. The other wooden building was founded by Piotr Firlej in 1427 as a votive foundation for the safe return after the Battle of Grunewald in 1410. The present church comes from the nineteenth century.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.