Szczegóły atrakcji turystycznej
Kategoria: Gastronomy

Fuerte Restaurant


In this restaurant located in a small shopping gallery Jura Park in the centre of Myszków guests can find a warm and calm place inspired by the surrounding Jura forests as well as delicious cuisine. From the restaurant you can admire the view of the town.

 

Recommended dishes:

  • Traditional soup from Jura region
  • Fried trout prepared in herbs and lemon marinade
  • Cheese cake

*The trout served in this restaurant comes from a famous trout farm in Złoty Potok.

Lokalizacja
ulica Kwiatkowskiego 3b
Myszków
Myszków
Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska
w centrum miasta
Informacje ogólne
: restauracja
: międzynarodowa, polska, regionalna
Kontakt
: 72 88 95 022
: info@fuerte-myszkow.pl
: www.fuerte-myszkow.pl
Ceny i udogodnienia
: klimatyzacja, parking, akceptujemy płatność
Dostępność
: whole year

Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.

Przejdź do strony logowania.

Atrakcje
Trasy
Galerie
Silesian Flavours Culinary Trail
Kroczyce
The restaurant is located in a picturesque area of Krakow-Czestochowa Upland and offers traditional Polish, Jurassic an... więcej>>
Częstochowa
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu... więcej>>
Częstochowa
Two-storey restaurant tempts with its own beer and exceptional cuisine with well-known regional dishes such as buttermil... więcej>>
Częstochowa
The restaurant is located in a city centre, in historic cellars of City Hall.
Nearby
Myszków
The mansion of August Schmelzer, also called the Industrialist’s Palace, is one of the most beautiful historic buildings in Myszków. The building was put up in the second half of the nineteenth century for August Schmelzer, a Saxon, owner of a spinning plant and dye-works, which in the course of time were turned into the Company of Cotton Manufactory "August Schmelzer." The mansion house is Eclectic with a wealth of architectural details.
Myszków
The Chapel of the Nativity of the Lord Jesus in Mijaczów, a district of Myszków, was built in the eighteenth century. It was part of the manor buildings whose owners belonged to the nobility of the Duchy of Siewierz. The chapel was built of stone and covered with a gable roof. A Baroque barrel vault with lunettes has been preserved inside the chapel. Today, the chapel is a subsidiary to the parish church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Myszków Mijaczów.
Myszków
The miraculous image of Our Lady of the Rosary is venerated in the sanctuary in Mrzygłód (once a town city, now a district of Myszków). It was brought here by the Dominicans from Kraków in the middle of the seventeenth century, and placed in the newly erected parish church in the years 1644 to 1653. The sanctuary was built in the Renaissance and Baroque styles. In the Baroque interior there are beautiful, richly decorated altars.
Żarki
Żarki is a small town in the district Myszków. It is the seat of the urban-rural commune. Żarki is an old, medieval town, which, according to the known written sources, received town privileges before the year 1382. In 1406, Żarki was again granted privileges by King Ladislaus Jagiello. In the seventeenth century, due to a plague, the town changed its location. On the site of a once existing wooden chapel, there are stone ruins of the eighteenth-century church of Saint Stanislaus, which are preserved and open to the public.
Żarki
Żarki, a small town situated in the district of Myszków, is the seat of an urban-rural commune. The today's church of Saint Barbara is a building, which replaced a wooden chapel, standing here at least since the end of the sixteenth century. The walls of the church were built of broken limestone probably in the late seventeenth century. They are plastered today. Originally, it was an infirmary church. Inside, there are eighteenth-century furnishings with three altars.
zobacz więcej