The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
"Matches in the box labeled with a black cat are probably known to every household in Poland. But few know where and how they are manufactured. You will the answers to these questions in the Museum of the Production of Matches in Częstochowa. It is situated in the oldest, operating Polish match factory, whose traditions date back to 1882. In the museum you can see the whole process of production, an exhibition of sculptures made from one match, and even a documentary film of 1913!"
At the beginning of the nineteenth century, there were two
towns – Częstochowa and Nowa Częstochowa, also called
Częstochówka, both situated at Jasna Góra. They merged
into one urban organism in 1826. The new, fourth most
populated city of Congress Poland needed a town hall. It was
erected between 1828 and 1836, according to the design of
Franciszek Reinstein. After the rebuilding in 1908, it features
the Eclectic style. Currently, it houses the Częstochowa
The Avenue of the Blessed Virgin Mary, also known
simply as "Aleje" – the Avenues, is the main and
elegant street of Częstochowa. Traditionally the entire
artery is divided into the First, Second and Third
Avenues. Between the two-lane roadways, there is a
promenade, along which numerous pilgrimages head
for the Jasna Góra monastery. Along the avenue we
will see a number of old houses built predominately in
the Classicist style.
Residents of Częstochowa and visitors to the city can
admire images of the sky and astronomical phenomena
at the most modern planetary in Poland, operating at the
Institute of Physics of the Jan Długosz Academy. The
building itself was erected in the years 1990-2000, but a
digital projector was brought to Częstochowa not until
2005. Science lovers can see here fascinating shows, as
well as participate in an unusual physics lesson.