The present church of the Transfiguration in Ogrodzieniec, stands on the site of a former wooden shrine of Saint Lawrence (which existed here since the Middle Ages to the mideighteenth century). The church was under construction off and on since the 50s of the eighteenth century. The last stages of the construction fell on the years between 1783 and 1787, when the owner of Ogrodzieniec was Jan Józef Jakliński. The church combines the late Baroque and neo-Classicist styles. The brick building has a lofty tower.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.