The Chapel is located at the corner of Jan III Sobieski and Olkuska. It was built by the townspeople, dedicated to people of Ogrodzieniec for st. Florian in 1920. The oldest application claiming that the site of the present structure already existed niemurowana Chapel. He will hold a mass on St. Florian, and during the celebration of Corpus Christi is exhibiting a beautiful altar.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.