The present church of Saint John the Baptist in Olsztyn was built between 1722 and 1729. It is not the first on this site, but the second, or even the third. Before the today’s brick church was constructed, there had been a shrine made of wood, which burned down in the great fire of the village, in 1719. That building probably was from either 1529, or from 1600. (If it had been erected in 1600, it would have stood on the site of the church from 1529).
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.