An old, wooden bell tower and a brick sacristy, church wall and gravestones of the old cemetery are the only remnants of the church of Saints Peter and Paul in Pilica. The sixteenth-century wooden church stood on Saint Peter’s Hill rising over the Pilica river until January 1945. It was here where the first settlement called the Old Pilica had been founded 800 years ago. The hill is worth the climb to admire the extensive views.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.