The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
The Museum of the 600th Anniversary of Jasna Góra is one
of the several exhibitions at the monastery of
Częstochowa. The museum, located near the chapel of
the Miraculous Image, in the premises of the former
printing office, which operated here from the seventeenth
century to the time of its closure by the Russian
occupants in 1864. The exhibition, consisting of various
departments, was opened in 1982. The idea of creating
the museum was associated with the jubilee celebration
of the foundation of the monastery.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Jasna Góra is the most popular Polish Marian shrine and one of the most important in the world. In the monastery complex of the Pauline Fathers monastery, people venerate a Byzantine icon with the miraculous image of the Virgin and Child, which was brought to Częstochowa in the fifteenth century. The present buildings of the monastery are mainly from the seventeenth century and represent the Baroque style.
In the Jasna Góra Treasury in Częstochowa, there are
begging and thanksgiving offerings which were made to
Our Lady by pilgrims who have been visiting the shrine
from the late Middle Ages to modern times. Among the
votive offerings, we can see both masterpieces of art -
royal or papal gifts - and modest items bearing the
emotional value. The oldest ones are from the
The Museum of the Archdiocese of Częstochowa is the
youngest of its kind in Poland. It collects a number of
monuments of religious art, which come from different
ages, including around 100 paintings and 120 sculptures
and vessels and vestments. Many of the objects
exhibited here belong to the collection of monuments,
which was started by Teodor Kubina, the first bishop of
the Częstochowa diocese in 1925. Therefore, the
museum now bears his name.