The village of Wierbka lies in the commune of Pilica, in the district of Zawiercie. The German family of the Moes came here in the mid-nineteenth century. They contributed to the development of the surrounding area, and in 1880, they built an Eclectic palace. It was taken from the owners in in 1945, and later, at the end of the communist regime, it burned down and has henceforth been in ruins. The remains of the palace park with old trees testify to the former glory of the property.
Only to watch from the outside
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.