The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
Hotel Opera Restaurant is good cuisine and professional service. The restaurant contains high-quality products, unproces...
Hotel Opera Restaurant is good cuisine and professional service. The restaurant contains high-quality products, unprocessed and seasonal, from which you can extract the essence of taste. Proposed compositions of dishes are unique here.
The Cemetery of Saint Roch in Częstochowa is the
oldest graveyard in the city, dating back to the first half
of the seventeenth century. In the eighteenth century,
the cemetery was enlarged. Among the tombstones,
we can see many historic monuments from the
nineteenth century. The church of Saints Sebastian and
Roch, located at the cemetery a building consecrated
in 1680. It stands on the site of an earlier chapel. The
cemetery and the church lie in the western part of the
city, called Częstochówka.
One of the Częstochowa sanctuaries is the church of the
Divine Mercy, also known as the Valley of the Divine
Mercy. It is located at the western foot of Jasna Góra. It is
one of the younger centers of worship. It was built in the
first years after World War II, when the Pallottines built a
monastic house and a church on the site of an old
brickyard. In the following years, a painting of the Merciful
Christ, painted according to the vision of Saint Sister
Faustina, was placed in the church.
The Museum of the 600th Anniversary of Jasna Góra is one
of the several exhibitions at the monastery of
Częstochowa. The museum, located near the chapel of
the Miraculous Image, in the premises of the former
printing office, which operated here from the seventeenth
century to the time of its closure by the Russian
occupants in 1864. The exhibition, consisting of various
departments, was opened in 1982. The idea of creating
the museum was associated with the jubilee celebration
of the foundation of the monastery.
The Shrine of Our Lady of Jasna Góra is the most popular Polish Marian shrine and one of the most important in the world. In the monastery complex of the Pauline Fathers monastery, people venerate a Byzantine icon with the miraculous image of the Virgin and Child, which was brought to Częstochowa in the fifteenth century. The present buildings of the monastery are mainly from the seventeenth century and represent the Baroque style.