The neo-Gothic Parish church built in 1918r. in Smardzowice. In the main altar there was the icon of the mother of God with the infant from an old 16th-century wooden church, which in the biologist that. transferred to a Gmina Gołcza Bridge. The picture painted on the stage with ok. The 15th century overshadowed her dress silver from 1683 it was given to the Church in the period 1635-9 by the wife of John the Pelican, the administrator of the castle of paternity leave. Immediately he became famous with the graces and miracles, of which about 60 were reported in detail in the parish Chronicles. On 27.08.1972, the miraculous image of our Lady was crowned by Cardinal. Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski. After the Crown stolen in 1984 re-Coronation was in 12.10.1986 r.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.