The Cemetery of Saint Roch in Częstochowa is the oldest graveyard in the city, dating back to the first half of the seventeenth century. In the eighteenth century, the cemetery was enlarged. Among the tombstones, we can see many historic monuments from the nineteenth century. The church of Saints Sebastian and Roch, located at the cemetery a building consecrated in 1680. It stands on the site of an earlier chapel. The cemetery and the church lie in the western part of the city, called Częstochówka.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.